We’re looking for a hard-working content intern with an eagle-eye for detail, a keen interest in data-driven storytelling and unparalleled organisational skills. This position is ideal for a student studying English Literature with an enthusiasm for journalism and PR.
Duration : 3 months
Tasks Include :
- Proofreading, copyediting and QA.
- Writing copy for the website, blog and press releases.
- Creating social media posts and researching the latest social trends.
- Helping the Head of Content with ad-hoc tasks.
- Studying a degree (or equivalent) in English Literature, Creative Writing or a similar writing-intensive field.
- English-native level writing and communication skills, with an eagle-eye for detail.
- A positive can-do attitude, an eagerness to learn and take on responsibility and a willingness to jump in and help, even if a task is outside of your usual remit.
- Organisational skills and time management is crucial, as is the ability to keep your cool under pressure.
- Photoshop or graphic design skills.
- A second language that you feel comfortable enough to write and communicate in.
- Social media management experience.
- An interest and understanding of public relations, digital marketing and SEO.
- Examples of published written work outside of education assignments, for example blog posts.
What we can offer:
- The opportunity to learn about PR, SEO and Creative Content.
- Coaching from our Head of Content.
- A fun and friendly working environment that values personal and professional growth.
- An office in Alexanderplatz, with free coffee, fruit and cereals.
- Financial compensation
To apply for the Content Internship position, please write us a short cover letter telling us about yourself and explaining your motivation, some samples of your written work if possible and your CV.