We’re looking for a hard-working content intern to start in July/August 2019 with an eagle-eye for detail, a keen interest in data-driven storytelling and unparalleled organisational skills. This position is ideal for a student studying English Literature with an enthusiasm for journalism and PR.
- Proofreading, copyediting and QA.
- Writing copy for the website, blog and press releases.
- Creating social media posts and researching the latest social trends.
- Helping the Head of Content with ad-hoc tasks.
- Studying a degree (or equivalent) in English Literature, Creative Writing or a similar writing-intensive field.
- English-native level writing and communication skills, with an eagle-eye for detail.
- A positive can-do attitude, an eagerness to learn and take on responsibility and a willingness to jump in and help, even if a task is outside of your usual remit.
- Organisational skills and time management is crucial, as is the ability to keep your cool under pressure.
- Photoshop or graphic design skills.
- A second language that you feel comfortable enough to write and communicate in.
- Social media management experience.
- An interest and understanding of public relations, digital marketing and SEO.
- Examples of published written work outside of education assignments, for example blog posts.
What we can offer:
- The opportunity to learn about PR, SEO and Creative Content.
- Coaching from our Head of Content.
- A fun and friendly working environment that values personal and professional growth.
- An office in Alexanderplatz, with free coffee, fruit and cereals.
To apply for the Content Internship position, please write us a short cover letter telling us about yourself and explaining your motivation, some samples of your written work if possible and your CV and follow the link below to our application page. Please note that you must qualify for Erasmus funding to apply for this internship position AND/OR possess the right to work and live in the EU. Additionally, if the internship is not a mandatory part of your course, then you will be required to find accommodation which will allow you to register in Berlin (known as an Anmeldung).